How do I register my PlayPad?
In order to utilize all the functions of your PlayPad, you need to go through several simple steps:
- Go to our website playpads.net from your home computer and register.
- Memorize the e-mail address and password you entered when registering.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi function on your PlayPad and connect to the Internet. If needed, see how to do that in the instructions.
- Press the “My applications” button on the PlayPad’s main screen and select the program PlayPads.net. Upon clicking on the program’s icon, you will see a registration form where you need to enter the e-mail address and password you used for registering on the site. Press on the “Register PlayPad” button.
- Enter the site playpads.net from your home computer, go to the “My Account” section and then into “My Settings”, select your PlayPad which has appeared there, and you will be able to install new apps.
The PlayPads.net program replies that the login and password are incorrect. What should I do?With the Wi-Fi turned on, check whether you have Internet access, for example, by going to the site playpads.net via the “Internet” app.
Make sure you haven’t left empty spaces before the e-mail address when you typed it. If the registration of the device didn’t go through, reboot the tablet and try again.
On the site, it says that the program has been installed, but it isn’t on the tablet. When will it appear?If PlayPad is connected to the Internet, the installed apps will appear on the tablet in a little while. The installation time depends on the Internet speed, usually about 15-20 minutes.
How do I open access to all the sites?In order to limit children’s access to undesirable content on the Internet, access to all sites is impossible right away. You can create a list of sites you consider child-safe and add the list to your personal account.
How can I turn on the Skype video connection?Once you launch Skype, you need to enter the settings (by clicking the Menu button on the tablet) and place a check mark beside “Activate video connection”.
What drivers do I need in order to connect my PlayPad to my computer?Connecting the tablet to a PC doesn’t require drivers. The connection is established with the help of the supplied data transfer cable. Once you get connected with the cable, you need to select “USB connection established” from the upper infobar. Then press the “OK” button which will appear on the screen.
The procedure of connecting PlayPad to a PC is described and illustrated in the manual for the children’s tablet computer.
I can’t set a time limit for using the applicationMost likely, your PlayPad has the old version of the program for which you want to set a time limit for use. Download the latest version of the program from the “Apps” section.
If this information hasn’t helped you resolve your problem, please, send your question to Technical Support via the feedback field.